Remedies for pimples inside ears
There are instances in which pimples develops within the ears. The skin in the ear is similar with the rest of the body. Remember that there are pores that can end up congested and these clogged pores can form into a sore, hard to reach pimples.
Causes of pimples inside the ear
- Pimples inside ears can be caused by allergic reactions to medications, cosmetics and clothes.
- Hormonal problems during puberty or pregnancy
- Stressful situations that happens daily at home and at work.
- Deficiency in nutrition which leads to malfunctioning of the organs and can manifest as pimples or acne.
- Wash hands 1-2 times before touching the pimple. Touching pimples with hands that are not thoroughly washed can worsen the pimple due to dirt and oil that can further block the pores.
- Wipe the pimple using an alcohol pad to prevent the spread of infection.
- Clean the area using witch hazel which is a disinfectant that prevents ear pimples. Soak a cotton ball in witch hazel and wipe it on the ear area.
- Wash the area of the ear with the pimple using warm water that can be tolerated and use a natural or oil-free cleanser that contains Salicylic acid that unclogs pores and heal the pimples. If the pimple is located inside the ear, use a warm or hot washcloth to massage the pimple and avoid rubbing the pimple to prevent making the condition worse.
- Soak a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and apply it on the pimple. If the pimple is inside the ear canal, pour hydrogen peroxide into the ear and then drain the peroxide on a bowl or a cotton swab.
- Avoid popping the pimple. The pimples on the ear are not usually painful when squeezed, but they are found in the fleshy lobe of the ear or inside and sometimes bleed and makes the condition worse.
- Soak a washcloth in hot water, wring out excess water and place the cloth over the pimple for at least 10-15 minutes for 3-4 times every day to lessen the painful inflammation.
- Moisten a black tea bag using hot water and then apply the tea bag over the bump and cover it using a warm damp washcloth. Tannins found in the tea lessens the inflammation.
- Milk contains hydroxy acids that unclogs the pores and eliminates dead skin. Soak a cotton ball in milk and squeeze it over the pimple. Wipe the milk on the pimple and let it remain for 10 minutes. Rinse the area using lukewarm water. Repeat this process 3-4 times every day.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that can eliminate pimples and lessen swelling. Get the gel from a fresh aloe vera leaf and apply it to the pimple for at least 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water at least 2 times every day.
- Apple cider vinegar contains antiseptic properties and prevents the growth of bacteria and infection. Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and apply it over the pimple and leave in place for at least a minute. Rinse it with water. Repeat this procedure for 3-4 times every day.