The leader in first aid training courses in Coquitlam is VFA (Vancouver First Aid Ltd.). VFA has been offering courses throughout the Lower Mainland since 2010 and has become one of the most popular providers because of the volume of courses available, low prices and experienced teachers. They also offer a number of different courses including wilderness first aid, childcare first aid, babysitting training, stand-alone CPR and AED, private infant CPR, food safe, respiratory mask fitting and WHMIS training. Registration for first aid courses in Coquitlam is incredibly easy and can be done using the contact information provided below.
To contact this provider with questions, registration or private courses please use the following details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 778-709-9180
- Website: www.vancouverfirstaid.ca
Customer service representatives are available from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday to Sunday to help answer questions.
Course Prices for First Aid Courses in Coquitlam
The following is a break down of first aid course prices in Coquitlam, B.C.
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED – 134.99
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED – 84.99
- Childcare first aid, CPR and AED – 89.99
- WEFA (OFA level 1 Equivalent) – 79.99
- Standard workplace emergency first aid (includes OFA level 1) – 179.99
- Wilderness first aid, CPR and AED – 439.99
- First aid and CPR instructor course – 799.99
- Food Safe level 1 (On-line) 74.99
- Re-Certifications (for expiring awards) – 39.99 to 89.99
VFA offers the most competitive prices in the lower mainland, Coquitlam and tri-cities area.
Location Information about First Aid Courses in Coquitlam
Location information about the training centre in Coquitlam will be available soon. Check back soon as the new centre will be open in Summer of 2016.
Why Register with VFA?
Here’s some reasons to register with VFA:
- Secure (through ssl certificates) registration is available on-line 24 hours per day.
- Customer service representatives are available more than 12 hours a day to help with questions, rescheduling or registration.
- Course prices are at the most competitive throughout the Lower Mainland. Compare with other providers. You won’t find a cheaper price.
- VFA is an experienced provider that has offered courses for more than 6 years. Teachers are professional and experienced.
- This provider offers a large number of courses at over 5 training locations providing you with many opportunities to register for the course you need.
- This provider has amazing customer reviews. Check out the google reviews to see over 60 5 star reviews in the past 3 years.
Call, email or go on-line using the information above to register for a first aid course in Coquitlam today.